1. No added weight or ballast permitted. Trucks shall appear “road ready”. Trucks such as oil field trucks that carry additional weight that is not normally found on a “road ready” truck are not permitted in this class.
2. Trucks are expected to be capable of being driven on the highway regularly and must be capable of pulling a trailer.
3. Triple rear axles are not permitted.
4. Promoter will supply a hitch for use by any owner that does not have their own. Hitch must work from the 5th wheel with the 5th wheel between the two rear axles. The hitch must be adjusted to a height determined by track crew.
5. Use of air bags is permitted, however no air may be added or removed while the truck is hooked to the sled. Hitch must remain the same height from start to finish.
6. Chaining or blocking of drive axles is not permitted.
7. Single turbo only except for factory installed twin turbo chargers.
8. No ether, alcohol, nitrous or other combustible liquid or material may be injected into the turbo charger or any part of the air intake system.
9. Pump diesel fuel is the only fuel permitted in this class.
10. A sled-and driver-operated spring-loaded emergency air shut off is highly recommended. The cable must terminate into a two-inch diameter steel ring.
11. Maximum engine RPM allowed will be 2300 RPM, verified on the vehicle tachometer or photo tachometer at tech. inspection.