1. Tires Maximum 24.5x32 Not over 38 inch. Top cut only
2. Wheel Base Maximum 114. Extended weight frames will be allowed. Total length of weight frame no more than 13 from the center rear axle.
3. All tractors can run an "A" pump or smaller size injection pump. One plunger per cylinder.
4. Turbo A single turbocharger is permitted with a maximum intake wheel inducer size of 2.8 intake wheel x 3.5 exhaust. Compressor wheel must extend into the inducer bore and cover the map groove. Factory style map width enhancement groove is permitted; no other means for air to get to the compressor wheel are permitted. No billet intake wheels. No Ball Bearing Turbos T-4 Foot Only. No modifications to compressor wheel or housing (only to plumb air pipe to intake). Box Type Turbo.
5. Water injection and intercoolers are allowed
6. Diesel fuel only. No nitrous oxide, alcohol or propane.
7. All tractors must have a kill switch. Tractors must have a "dead man" throttle with only one (1) linkage allowed to the pump. Deadmans throttle must have at least 2 springs Disconnect switch must be tied in to the pump.
8. Any loose weights must be mounted securely. Any lost weights or parts results in a Disqualification.
9. Must have wide front end. Front tires must track within rear tires.
10. Electric fans. OEM fans must be shrouded.
11. Wheelie bars required. Bars must must be able to carry weight of tractor. Pads must be a minimum of 10 square inches with a maximum height of 10 inches from ground level.
12. Weight is 10,500 lbs. Maximum cubic inch is 540.
13. Scatter blanket or steel shroud required around clutch.
14. Fire extinguisher required on tractor.
15.All tractors must have SFI 47.1 spec. rollover protection (Roll Cage). Helmet and safety belts must be worn.