ONE CLASS: 8,300 LBS. MAX THIS CLASS IS OPEN TO THE TOP FIVE CONTESTANTS FROM THE PRO STOCK GAS, STREET STOCK DIESEL, AND ANY OTHER TRUCK (That has not already pulled) OR TRACTOR THAT MEETS THE FOLLOWING SAFETY RULES. FIRST PLACE POSITION IS ONLY POSITION THAT PAYS. $300.00 PURSE TO WINNER!!!!!
1. Hanging weights or bumper may not extend more than 60 in. from the center of front axle. No loose objects in the vehicle, all objects must be securely fastened. All vehicles must cross the scale before being teched.
2. Headers may extend thru hood of truck no nitrous or system components.
3. Blow-proof bell housing or blow -proof blanket are mandatory.
4. All trucks must have at least 6 in. wide u -joint shields around the rear u -joints constructed of at least 3/16 in. steel or 3/8 in. aluminum that will safely contain the u-joint and the ends of each shaft. In addition there will be at least one shaft loop in the middle of the drive shaft. All shields must be securely mounted to the vehicle. Any front shaft u-joint that is visible from the side of the truck must be shielded to contain the u -joint and the end of the shaft.
5. Kill switch required.
6. No state inspection or license required.
7. Trucks must maintain same general appearance as factory, cab and bed must be in place, flatbeds are allowed. Axles must remain within 6 in. of centerline of wheel wells. Frame does not have to match year and make of body.
8. Suspension may be blocked or trussed .
9. Pulling hitch allowed. Hitch height from the ground may not exceed 26 in. The hooking point must have a minimum 3 in. inside diameter opening for the sled hook. The hooking point will be measured from the top of the clevis loop. Minimum length of 36in. from center of rear axle to end of drawbar.
**Hitch rules apply to trucks only, not tractors. Tractors will be based on their Assoc. rules.
**Modified 4x4 (PPL East Coast style trucks) hitch rules will pertain to your Assoc. rule book
10. Fire suits strongly recommended but not required.
11. Drivers must wear a DOT approved helmet. Helmet must be fastened. Opened body vehicle drivers must also wear eye protection.
12. Tractors must be equipped with wheelie bars, side shields covering engine and trans. Blanket.
13. All vehicles will be inspected by track officials, any vehicle that appears to be unsafe in any way will not be allowed to pull. Track Officials decision is final!
14. Any PPL East Coast style Modified 4x4 trucks or tractors must meet all your Assoc. safety rules.